Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Luau Birthday

Pin It Sorry for the recent hiatus. When I started this blog it was my goal to post at least 3x a week. With school coming to an end (6 more days!) that has not happened. But with Summer just around the corner, I'm back! :) and now for today's post which will require some participation.

 Mr. Manfriend and I have birthdays that are a day apart, which means that that we have a dual Birthday Bash, obviously. This Saturday is our third Birthday Luau and the quest for a Luau dress has begun. Typically I have a hard time finding tropical wear that matches my aesthetic, but this year I found three dresses online, partially because of Target's new Specialty shops, so I of course ordered all three. Please vote and let me know which one is your fave.
      Dress 1                                                    Dress 2                                                   Dress 3
    Dress 1 
    Belt: Thrifted
    Shoes: Payless
    Dress 2
    Dress: Ruche
    Necklace: Charlotte Russe
    Belt: Forever 21
    Shoes: Payless
    Dress 3
    Dress: The Webster Miami for Target
   Necklace: Von Maur
   Bracelets: Thrifted
   Belt: Forever 21
   Shoes: Shoe Carnival

Let me know which one I should wear. A full post on Luau Dual Birthday Extravaganza will be posted next week!

4 comments:

  1. It's called a 'costume change,'! Fashionistas just have some many cute outfits, u just gotta disappear to the 'bathroom and appear in a new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on dress 3 but the color scheme on 2...tough choice

    ReplyDelete