Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Start of Something New

Pin It
Scarf: H&M
Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Kohls - Daisy Fuentes
Shorts:  Kohls - Elle
Belt: The Loft
Tights: Wal-Mart
Boots: Thrifted

Yes, I realize that I titled this a High School Musical song. Judge away. :) I have been pondering starting a blog for this past year. Its Spring Break here in Central Illinois, and I decided it was time to stop procrastinating. This blog is going to mostly feature fashion, with some art and culinary projects thrown into the mix. Starting with what I wore today for Mr. Manfriend (my husband AJ) and my mini-vacation to Door County, Wisconsin. (A bigger post on that to come.) It was a cool 40 degrees here so I layered it up. Current Goal: to post a minimum of three outfits per week. It's good to have goals right?









No comments:

Post a Comment