Thursday, April 19, 2012

Marble

Pin It
Earrings: Thrifted
Bracelet: Thrifted
Shirt: TJ Max
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Sam's Club: DKNY
Shoes: Qupid

I marbleized my nails. First I used a base coat of China Glaze in "Peachy Keen" and marbleized with Essie "Mango Bango".  I kinda just went for it from what I know about making marbleized paper, but next time I will definitely be using tape and more colors, like this tutorial. I made the mistake of not using the aforementioned tape, please learn from my mistake and save your self the extra 30 minutes of removing all of the polish off of your skin. Also do not use a styrofoam cup, the nail polish eats through it (I also learned that the hard way.) My nails also remind me a bit of smoke photography, random but I thought I would share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment